Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.28-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection69-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise86 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery148 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size1"
- Height to Top of Heater65-3/4"
- Height to Gas Connection11"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise155 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise111 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise78 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise71 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise65 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise60 gph
- Side Water Connection Size1"
- Top Nipple Spacing15"
- FeaturesSpace Saving Design, Long Life Tank Design, Foam Insulation, Automatic Controls, T and P, Brass Drain Valve
- IncludesT and P Valve and Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsASHRAE Standards Energy Effeciency Codes Of All States Including CEC, CSA, ANSI Z21.10.1/ANSI Z21.10.3, North Carlina and Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.