Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPoint-of-Use Electric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity6 gal.
- Total Watts3000
- Overall Height15-1/8"
- Jacket Dia.15-3/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise14 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise25 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise17 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise12 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise11 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise10 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise9 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise8 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection4-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection12-5/8"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationSide
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC10.8
- Number of Elements1
- Temp. RangeUp to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesT and P Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- EGSP6 277V
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.