Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 76,000 BtuH
- Item # 2LAD2
- Mfr. Model # G100-80N
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 415.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.28-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection69-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise82 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery144 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot, Manual Lite
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size1"
- Height to Top of Heater65-3/4"
- Height to Gas Connection15"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise147 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise105 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise74 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise67 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise61 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise57 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise53 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing11"
- FeaturesSpace Saving Design, Automatic Controls
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsCSA, Meets Or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.