Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Electric Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, 208VAC, 6000 Total Watts
- Item # 3CFH1
- Mfr. Model # ES50-6-G
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3804
- Shipping Weight 265.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity50 gal.
- Phase1 or 3
- Total Watts6000
- Overall Height43-5/8"
- Jacket Dia.26-1/4"
- Overall Width32"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise28 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise50 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise35 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise25 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise23 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise21 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise19 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise18 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection4-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection43-5/8"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationSide
- Water Connection1-1/2" NPT
- Amps AC29/17
- Number of Elements3
- Temp. Range90 Degrees to 160 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- StandardsUL Certified, Meets UL Standard 1453, NC Code Compliant, In Accordance With ANSI Test Procedures, Meets Or Exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1b-2001
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.