Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 75 gal. Tank Capacity, LP, 65,000 BtuH
- Item # 3CFH7
- Mfr. Model # G75-75
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3379
- Shipping Weight 261.0 lbs.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 75 gal.
- Fuel Type LP
- BtuH 65,000
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 64"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 67.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 112 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 80 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 60"
- Height to Top of Heater 60"
- Height to Gas Connection 13-1/4"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 120 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 86 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 60 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 54 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 50 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 46 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1"
- Top Nipple Spacing 11"
- Features Space Saving Design, Foam Insulation, Automatic Controls
- Includes T and P Valve and Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Meets Safety and Construction Requirements Of ANSI Z21.10.1/ANSI Z188.8.131.52. North Carolina and Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 38UP25RHEEM-RUUD
Price $2,988.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.