Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 75 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 125,000 BtuH
- Item # 35Z887
- Mfr. Model # GNU75-125
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 531.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity75 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size5"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection65-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise135 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery174 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeSpark to Pilot
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater61"
- Height to Cold Side Connection25"
- Height to Hot Side Connection56"
- Height to Gas Connection7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise242 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise173 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise121 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise110 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise101 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise93 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise87 gph
- Side Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing20"
- FeaturesCompact Size for Installation Flexibility,led Diagnostic System, Full Port / Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Ulta Lonox Burner, Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper, Spark to Pilot Ignition
- IncludesFull Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, T and P Valve, System Sentinel Diagnostic, ULN Burner
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsANSI, Z21.10.3, ASHRAE 90.1b-2001, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.