Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 75 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 75,100 BtuH
- Item # 2VRE3
- Mfr. Model # G75-75N-2
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3379
- Shipping Weight 261.0 lbs.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 75 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 75,100
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 64"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 91.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- First Hour Recovery 125 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 1"
- Height to Top of Heater 60"
- Height to Gas Connection 13-1/4"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 146 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 104 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 73 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 66 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 61 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 56 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1"
- Top Nipple Spacing 11"
- Features Universal Tank Design, Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper, System Sentinel LED Diagnostic, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Includes T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Meet or Exceed The Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements Of Current ASHRAE Standard, Design Certified By CSA, Meet All Safety Construction Requirements Of ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2LAD2RHEEM-RUUD
Price $2,978.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.