Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 250,000 BtuH
- Item # 21XP16
- Mfr. Model # GNU100-250A
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 823.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.30-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size6"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection73-1/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise269 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery293 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeDirect Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater66-1/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection23-1/4"
- Height to Gas Connection7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise485 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise346 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise242 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise220 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise202 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise186 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise173 gph
- Side Water Connection Size2"
- Top Nipple Spacing23"
- FeaturesMutiple Water Connections, Space Saver Design, Low Profile Automatic Damper, Full Port /Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Patented Anode Rods, System Sentenal
- IncludesT and P Valve, Han Hole Clean Out, System Sentenal, Ultra LowNox Burner
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- ComplianceMeets All Safety And Construction Requirements ANSIZ21.10.3 As An Automatic Storage or Instataneous Water Heater, Meets Current ASHRAE, Exceeds Energy Effeciency Codes Of All States Including California Energy Commission
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.