Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Commercial, Electric Water Heater 80 gal. Tank Capacity, 208VAC, 6000 Total Watts
- Item # 3CFG9
- Mfr. Model # ELD80
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3804
- Shipping Weight 213.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity80 gal.
- Total Watts6000
- Overall Height59"
- Jacket Dia.24-1/2"
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise24 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise20 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection59"
- Height to Hot Side Connection59"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationTop
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC28.8
- Number of Elements2
- Temp. Range110 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- StandardsUL Certified, Meets UL Standard 174, North Carolina And Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 38UP16RHEEM-RUUD
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.