Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Tankless Water Heater, 240VAC
- Item # 15A620
- Mfr. Model # RTE9
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3809
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- ItemElectric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater DesignPoint-of-Use
- Water Heater ApplicationUndersink
- Amps AC38
- Min. Flow Activation0.40 gpm
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Water Connection1/2" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM40 Degrees F
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- ElementsLEDs Indicate Active Element and Standby Mode
- Max. Flow Rate3 gpm
- Wire Size8 AWG
- FeaturesContinuous Hot Water on Demand, Industry Leading Low-Flow Activation, External Temperature Control, Rugged Brass/Copper Heat Exchanger
- IncludesPre-Wired 2 ft. Power Supply Cord
- StandardsMET Certified to UL 477
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Flow Rate in GPM at 60 PSI
Typical Shower 2.0 GPM
Typical Bath Tub Faucet 2.5 GPM
Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet 1.0 GPM
Kitchen Sink Faucet 1.5 GPM
Washing Machine 2.0 GPM
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.