Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Plate Caster, 176 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 16D125
- Mfr. Model # TSED 100 RN0D
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1496
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Load Rating 176 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-1/16"
- Overall Height 5-3/16"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Swivel Plate Caster
- Plate Caster Type Swivel
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Plain
- Wheel Color Gray
- Plate Caster Core Material Nylon
- Plate Type D
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Plate Size 3" x 3"
- Durometer 85 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 5/64"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guard No
- Application Light Duty, General Purpose
- Standards ISO 9001
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.