Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plate Caster, Swivel, Rubbr, 4 in, 264 lb., A
- Item # 16D112
- Mfr. Model # TSSV 100 BP2S
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1496
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Load Rating 264 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-3/16"
- Overall Height 5"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Swivel Plate Caster
- Plate Caster Type Swivel
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-3/8" x 3-3/16"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Blue
- Plate Caster Core Material Nylon
- Plate Size 3-1/8" x 4"
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Durometer 65 Shore A
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 1/8"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guard No
- Application Light Duty, General Purpose
- Standards ISO 9001
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.