Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
8" Kingpinless Swivel Plate Caster, 1400 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 5VF76
- Mfr. Model # TSK 200 RP1G
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1660
- Shipping Weight 8.15 lbs.
- Item Kingpinless Swivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating 1400 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 9-1/2"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Phenolic
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/8 x 3-5/8"
- Plate Type B
- Wheel Color Black
- Plate Caster Core Material Phenolic
- Raceway Single Ball Hardened
- Wheel Bearings Roller
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. WS8248G
- Plate Size 4 x 4-1/2"
- Includes Top Grease Seal
- Durometer 90 Shore D
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.25"
- Frame Finish Polished Zinc
- Thread Guard No
- Application Kingpinless Casters
- Standards ISO 9001
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.