Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Gas Heater, LP, 16000 BtuH
- Item # 2E392
- Mfr. Model # P-16T
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4287
- Shipping Weight 8.8 lbs.
- Item Tank Top Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type LP
- BtuH Output 16,000
- Min. Cylinder Size 20 lb.
- Heating Area 40 to 400 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 0.66 lb./hr.
- Built-In Thermostat No
- Height 13-1/8"
- Width 10-1/6"
- Length 4-1/2"
- Air Flow 350 cfm
- Includes Heavy Gauge, Swivel Type Mounting Clamp, 100% Safety Shut Off Valve, Tip Over Safety Device, Thermocouple Flame Detector, P.O.L. Fitting with Excess Flow Check, LP Gas Regulator and 2 ft. Connecting Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.