Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Systemic Animal Repellent, PK150
- Item # 6KHE0
- Mfr. Model # 20003
- UNSPSC # 10191701
- Catalog Page # 1438
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemSystemic Animal Repellent
- Used ForDeterring Animals Like Deer, Rabbits, Voles, Moles, Gophers, Groundhogs, Feral Hogs, Dogs and Cats From Feeding On All Parts Of Plants
- Active Ingredients.213 Grams Of Capsaicin and Related Capsaicinoids Per Tablet
- CoverageApply (1) Tablet for Every Foot of Plant Height and Width
- For Use OnOrnamentals and Non-edible Plants
- Application MethodPlace Tablets in Soil or Growing Medium of Plant Once Every Growing Season
- Weight2.0 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, AR, AZ, CA, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, KY, LA, ME, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, RI, SC, TN, UT, VT, WV and WY.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Animal Repellents (100)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.