Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 1 gal, Bottle
- Item # 2VXN6
- Mfr. Model # 86803
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3083
- Shipping Weight 8.65 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Water Soluble Cutting Oil, Concentrate coolant
- Fluid Type Water Soluble coolant, Natural Vegetable Oil/Ester Based, Biodegradable, Chlorine-Free, NO Active Sulfur, NO Zinc, NO Phosphorus, NO Silicon, NO Heavy Metals Nonstaining
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.0
- Flash Point 536 Degrees F
- Viscosity 60.0 to 80. cSt @ 40 Degrees C.
- Application Grinding and Machining of Ferrous Metals and Non-Ferrous Metals, Alloys, Used as Quenching Agent Nuts, Bolts, Screws and Similar Products, Metal Working
- Features Excellent Corrosion Protection and Is Non-Staining to Aluminum and Yellow Metals, The Super High Viscosity Index Of The Stabilized HOBS Adds Additional Lubrication Qualities to This High Performance Lubricant
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), ISO 14000, ISO Grade 32
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.