Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Lubricant, 5 gal. Bucket
- Item # 2VXN1
- Mfr. Model # 81884
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 39.7 lbs.
- Item Biodegradable Lubricant
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Base Natural Vegetable Oil/Ester
- Color White
- Temp. Range -28 Degrees to 2000 Degrees F
- Flash Point 588 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 0%
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Incidental Food Contact In/Around Food Processing Equipment on Roller Chains on Oven Conveyors, Lithographic Chains, Drying Ovens
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable, ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (922)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (351)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (303)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (268)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (253)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Biodegradable Oils (162)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.