Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Oil, Bio, Ultimax 1000,1 Gal, 32
- Item # 2NMV8
- Mfr. Model # 81003
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3468
- Shipping Weight 8.18 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Petroleum Oil
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- Viscosity Index 184
- Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -40 Degrees C
- Flash Point 457 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 155 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application For Use In Hydraulic Vanes, Pumps, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Jacks
- Standards Biodegradable, EPA- VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.