Please sign in to access lists
Food Grade Gear Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A570
- Mfr. Model # 87286
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade680
- Viscosity Index219
- Temp. Range15 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point14 Degrees F
- Flash Point275 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Speficied
- Four-Ball Wear0.35mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C640 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C84 cSt
- ApplicationGear oil with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, food processing equipment as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of tank closures, and as a lubricant for machine parts and equipment in locations in which there is a potential exposure of the lubricated part to food. Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives, general purpose and gear oil lubricants,
- StandardsUSDA H1, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly. API Service Classifications for ashless GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DOD-L-24651 Lubricating Oils, Food Grade, and Food Processing Equipment, approved for use by the Departments and Agencies of the U.S. DOD, meet DOD-L-24651 Type I and ISO Viscosity Grade 220 Meet DOD-L-24651 Type II for general purpose and gear oil lubricants.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeMade from Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
- Item # 21A564RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$4,860.00Compare
- Item # 21A568RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$5,341.00Compare
- Item # 21A569RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$435.75Compare
- Item # 21A565RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$4,715.00Compare
- Item # 21A566RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$470.50Compare
- Item # 21A567RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:$4,834.00Compare
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well