Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade150
- Viscosity Index228
- Temp. Range4 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-14 Degrees C
- Flash Point264 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.35mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C142 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C27 cSt
- ApplicationGear oil with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, food processing equipment as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of tank closures, and as a lubricant for machine parts and equipment in locations in which there is a potential exposure of the lubricated part to food. Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives, general purpose and gear oil lubricants,
- StandardsUSDA H1, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly. API Service Classifications for ashless GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DOD-L-24651 Lubricating Oils, Food Grade, and Food Processing Equipment, approved for use by the Departments and Agencies of the U.S. DOD, meet DOD-L-24651 Type I and ISO Viscosity Grade 220 Meet DOD-L-24651 Type II for general purpose and gear oil lubricants.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
- Item # 21A566RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$300.25 / each
- Item # 21A568RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$3,408.00 / each
- Item # 21A567RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$3,084.00 / each
- Item # 21A569RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$278.00 / each
- Item # 21A570RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$2,839.00 / each
- Item # 21A565RENEWABLE LUBRICANTSPrice:
$3,008.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.