Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Gear Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A559
- Mfr. Model # 87216
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 196
- Flash Point 241 Degrees C
- Pour Point -21 Degrees C
- Container Type Drum
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly. API Service Classifications for ashless GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DOD-L-24651 Lubricating Oils, Food Grade, and Food Processing Equipment, approved for use by the Departments and Agencies of the U.S. DOD, meet DOD-L-24651 Type I and ISO Viscosity Grade 220 Meet DOD-L-24651 Type II for general purpose and gear oil lubricants.
- Application Gear oil with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, food processing equipment as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of tank closures, and as a lubricant for machine parts and equipment in locations in which there is a potential exposure of the lubricated part to food. Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives, general purpose and gear oil lubricants,
- Four-Ball Wear 0.35mm
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.