Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade32
- Viscosity Index180
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-24 Degrees C
- Flash Point245 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.4mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C33.7 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C7 cSt
- ApplicationApplications With Incidental Food Contact (NSF H1, H2) In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas Including For Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat and Poultry Processors and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers For Hydraulic Systems, Gear Drives, Gearhead Motors, Drip Oilers, Air-Oilers, Air-Tools, Water Pumps, Bearings, Machine Oil, Roller Chains, Cables, Circulating Oil, etc., and General Lubrication. These Products May Also Be Used In Reduction Units Where Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) Require an R&O Lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids).
- StandardsNSF H-1, H-2, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Non-Toxic, Designed For Use In Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps. Meets and Exceeds the Requirements for Vickers M-2950-S (35VQ-25) and I-286-S (V-104C), Rexroth, US Steel 126, 136, and 127, and DIN 51524 Part 2. They Also Meet the Requirements for Ashless GL-1 and GL-2 Gear Oils in Reduction Units and Gear Sets. (Use Viscosity Sufficient For OEM Application), Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly. API Service Classifications for ashless GL-1, GL-2, GL-3 Classifications for ashless GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DOD-L-24651 Lubricating Oils, Food Grade, and Food Processing Equipment, approved for use by the Departments and Agencies of the U.S. DOD, meet DOD-L-24651 Type I and ISO Viscosity Grade 220 Meet DOD-L-24651 Type II for general purpose and gear oil lubricants.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.