Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Hydraulic Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A550
- Mfr. Model # 87106
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Synthetic Oil
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 22
- Viscosity Index 184
- Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -44 Degrees C
- Flash Point 225 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.45mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 21.1 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 5.1 cSt
- Application Applications With Incidental Food Contact (NSF H1, H2) In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas Including For Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat and Poultry Processors and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers For Hydraulic Systems, Spindle application, Gear Drives, Gearhead Motors, Drip Oilers, Air-Oilers, Air-Tools, Water Pumps, Bearings, Machine Oil, Roller Chains, Cables, Circulating Oil, etc., and General Lubrication. These Products May Also Be Used In Reduction Units Where Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) Require an R&O Lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids).
- Standards FDA Approved, USDA H1, H2, Biodegradable, Non-Toxic, Designed For Use In Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps. Meets and Exceeds the Requirements for Vickers M-2950-S (35VQ-25) and I-286-S (V-104C), Rexroth, US Steel 126, 136, and 127, and DIN 51524 Part 2. They Also Meet the Requirements for Ashless GL-1 and GL-2 Gear Oils in Reduction Units and Gear Sets. (Use Viscosity Sufficient For OEM Application)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.