Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Lubricant, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 21A545
- Mfr. Model # 87014
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 42.05 lbs.
- Item Food Grade Lubricant
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Base Bio-Based
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Flash Point 328 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity 0.91 at 60 Degrees F
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Release Agent for grills, Ovens, Loaf Pans, Chopping Board, Honing Oil, boning benches, canning lids, as a knife cutting and honing oil, or other hard surfaces in contact with meat, fish, and poultry food products to prevent food from adhering during processing. safest product to prevent sticking of corn tortillas, corn chips, tacos, pizzas, potato chips, pretzels, cookies, cakes, candies, etc., on belts and conveyors, or metal slats in ovens. It performs as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of lids and tank closures, and as a light general purpose lubricant in applications,
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, H-3, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.