Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Lubricant, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A537
- Mfr. Model # 83086
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Chain and Cable Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 20W-60
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150
- Viscosity Index 213
- Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -24 Degrees C
- Flash Point 290 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3mm
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 147 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 26.1 cSt
- Application Heavy chains, sprockets, and cables which are subject to heavy loading or shock loading, Forestry, Mining, Marine, Agriculture, Heavy Industry, Rail and Shipping, Pulp and paper mills, saw mills, plywood mills, hoist cables and chains in marine shipping areas, draglines, drives on straddle lift lumber carriers, drip and automatic chain oilers, motorcycle and ATV chains, etc. Field applications can be applied by spray, brush, dip, drip, or pressure boot.
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.