Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Rock Drill Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A532
- Mfr. Model # 83026
- UNSPSC # 12181601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE Grade15W-50
- ISO Viscosity Grade100
- Viscosity Index212
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-30 Degrees C
- Flash Point288 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.3mm
- Timken OK Load70 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C95 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C18.2 cSt
- ApplicationUse on rock drills, jackhammers, and other pneumatic tools, as EP gear lubes (API GL-3), steam cylinder oils, way lubricants and non-drip oils
- StandardsUltimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.