Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable EP Gear Oil, 5 Gal
- Item # 21A525
- Mfr. Model # 82454
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.85 lbs.
- ItemGear Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade320
- Viscosity Index180
- Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-30 Degrees F
- Flash Point285 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.3mm
- Timken OK Load70 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C305 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C39 cSt
- ApplicationLubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations, subject to heavy loading or shock loading and are designed for heavy-duty applications.
- StandardsUltimately Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, US Stea Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005/250.04, DIN 51517, Part 3, David Brown DB S1.53.101, and Cincinnati Machine E.P. performance requirements.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.