Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable EP Gear Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A520
- Mfr. Model # 82416
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Viscosity Index 173
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -40 Degrees F
- Flash Point 260 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.32mm
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 64.2 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 11.4 cSt
- Application Lubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations, subject to heavy loading or shock loading and are designed for heavy-duty applications.
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, US Stea Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005/250.04, DIN 51517, Part 3, David Brown DB S1.53.101, and Cincinnati Machine E.P. performance requirements.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.