Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable EP Gear Oil, Gear Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 21A520
- Mfr. Model # 82416
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 173
- Flash Point 260 Degrees F
- Pour Point -40 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, US Stea Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005/250.04, DIN 51517, Part 3, David Brown DB S1.53.101, and Cincinnati Machine E.P. performance requirements.
- Application Lubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations, subject to heavy loading or shock loading and are designed for heavy-duty applications.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.32mm
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Item # 21A519RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $278.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.