Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Oven Lubricant, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A517
- Mfr. Model # 81856
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- ItemOven Lubricant
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade68
- Viscosity Index187
- Temp. Range-28 Degrees to 2000 Degrees F
- Pour Point-28 Degrees C
- Flash Point307 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.4mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C67.5 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C12.5 cSt
- ApplicationRoller chains on oven conveyors, Paint Lines, Dryer Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Lithographic chains, beverage can lines, Tenter frames in textile plants, Kiln car wheel bearing/refractory plants, Paint lines, drying ovens, Sealed for life units, Kiln support rollers, cement plants, Automatic lubrication systems
- StandardsNSF H-1, H-2, This product is acceptable as a Release Agent (3H) in contact with food and as a lubricant with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, auto ignition temperature (ASTM D-659) of over 371 Degrees C. Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.