Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Oven Lubricant, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A517
- Mfr. Model # 81856
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Oven Lubricant
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Viscosity Index 187
- Temp. Range -28 Degrees to 2000 Degrees F
- Pour Point -28 Degrees C
- Flash Point 307 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 67.5 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 12.5 cSt
- Application Roller chains on oven conveyors, Paint Lines, Dryer Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Lithographic chains, beverage can lines, Tenter frames in textile plants, Kiln car wheel bearing/refractory plants, Paint lines, drying ovens, Sealed for life units, Kiln support rollers, cement plants, Automatic lubrication systems
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, This product is acceptable as a Release Agent (3H) in contact with food and as a lubricant with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, auto ignition temperature (ASTM D-659) of over 371 Degrees C. Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.