Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade68
- Viscosity Index198
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-38 Degrees F
- Flash Point483 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.3 to 0.4mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C64.1 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C12.5 cSt
- ApplicationFleet, marine, and industrial hydraulic systems, gear drives, motors, air-oilers, water pumps. Designed For Use In Mobile and Stationary Hydraulic Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps, For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and All Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps, Recommended For Hydraulic Systems Where High Dielectric, Low Toxicity, and Biodegradability Properties Are Required, Exceed the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. replace mineral oil based hydraulic fluids
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882) pump stand tests, anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for US Steel 126 and 127, load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354), DIN 51524, and GM (LS-2), meet and exceed the requirements for ashless GL-3 gear oils in reduction units and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges, meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.