Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Tool Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade32
- Viscosity Index203
- Temp. Range-17 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-30 Degrees C
- Flash Point230 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Speficied
- Four-Ball Wear0.4mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C29.33 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C7.34 cSt
- ApplicationChipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, etc, both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools, such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, reamers, drills, etc. It can be fed through an airline lubricator or by a squirt can directly into the tool through the quick coupling air connection, have exceptional benefits over petroleum oils in these applications because there is direct danger of polluting the air, water, soil, or work environment through loss of the lubricant.
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program. Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.