Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompressor Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Food GradeYes
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE Grade30
- ISO Viscosity Grade68
- Flash Point245 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear0.33mm
- Pour Point-42 Degrees C
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity @ 100C11 cSt
- Viscosity @ 40C66 cSt
- Viscosity Index68
- ApplicationGear head motors, drip oilers, air-oilers, air-tools, water pumps, bearings, machine oil, roller chains, cables, hydraulic and circulating oils, etc., and general lubrication. These products may also be used in reduction units where original equipment manufactures (OEM) require an R&O lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids), compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary vane and screw compressors as well as in single-stage, two-stage, and multistage reciprocating compressors, and are compatible in ammonia refrigerant systems.
- StandardsUSDA H1, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Environmental AttributeMade from Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.