Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bio-Based High Temperature Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A489
- Mfr. Model # 82136
- UNSPSC # 12181601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- Base Bio-Based
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 80W-90
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 185
- Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -36 Degrees C
- Flash Point 260 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 111 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 18.4 cSt
- Application Manual Transmissions, Differentials, Transfer Cases, (including limited slip (LS) units), and transfer cases, spiral bevel and hypoid gears, differentials and is compatible with hydrocarbon and synthetic PAO based gear oils.
- Standards SAE J306, SAE J2360, API Service Classifications GL-3, GL-4, GL-5, MT-1, and GL-6
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.