Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE Grade80W-90
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Viscosity Index185
- Temp. Range-31 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-36 Degrees C
- Flash Point260 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.3mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C111 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C18.4 cSt
- ApplicationManual Transmissions, Differentials, Transfer Cases, (including limited slip (LS) units), and transfer cases, spiral bevel and hypoid gears, differentials and is compatible with hydrocarbon and synthetic PAO based gear oils.
- StandardsSAE J306, SAE J2360, API Service Classifications GL-3, GL-4, GL-5, MT-1, and GL-6
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeMade From Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.