Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Slide Lubricant, 12 oz
- Item # 21A484
- Mfr. Model # 81990
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemDry Slide Lubricant
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeTrigger Spray Bottle
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point12.7 Degrees C
- ApplicationProvides anti-stick in molds, fixtures, dies, and assembly machines, designed not to leave an oily film that will attract dirt and provide anti-wear protection in sliding surfaces, a white lubricating solid film after the biobase carrier cleanly dissipates, pipe threads, bolts, hinges, tool, drive chains, guns, bicycle chains, wire ropes, cables, slide-ways, and heavy hinge pins. The perfect solution for sticking or squeaking doors, windows, drawers, locks, zippers, moving machinery parts, skates, bikes, sleds, skis, reels. . It's an extreme pressure lubricant that's an excellent treatment for leaf springs, steering and suspension components, battery connections and any other metal surfaces that are subject to rust and corrosion.
- StandardsUSDA H1, Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.