Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A476
- Mfr. Model # 81146
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 15
- Viscosity Index 172
- Temp. Range -45 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -60 Degrees C
- Flash Point 188 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.866 at 60 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 14.18 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 3.81 cSt
- Application Fleet, marine, and industrial hydraulic systems, Hydraulic Vane, Piston and Gear Pumps, Floor Jacks, Tilt Cab Systems, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Hand Jack, ISO 32 specified hydraulic applications, Fork Lift Gates, Hydraulic Lift Gates, Designed For Use In Mobile and Stationary Hydraulic Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps, For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and All Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps, Recommended For Hydraulic Systems Where High Dielectric, Low Toxicity, and Biodegradability Properties Are Required, Exceed the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. Applications include power utility aerial lift buckets, mobile and stationary hydraulic systems, or other equipment where electrical insulating safety is preferred. Fluids are formulated to perform in hydraulic systems that require Anti-Wear (AW), anti-rust, anti-oxidation, anti-foam, and demulsibility properties. They are highly inhibited against moisture and rusting in both fresh and sea water and passes both A and B Sequences of the ASTM D-665 Turbine Oil Rust Test.
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1), Meets MIL-PRF-32073, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882) pump stand tests, anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for US Steel 126 and 127, load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354), DIN 51524, and GM (LS-2), meet and exceed the requirements for ashless GL-3 gear oils in reduction units and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges, meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D.
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.