Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExtreme Pressure Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size400 lb.
- Container TypeDrum
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point536 Degrees F
- Dropping Point520 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.43mm
- Specific Gravity0.90
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C42.1
- Viscosity @ 100C8.69
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing, Packaging Machinery
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1, Meets USDA 1998 H1 Guidelines and Complies With F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570, USDA Bio Based Content, Program
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (762)
- Rust Inhibitors (711)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (418)
- Rust Preventives (372)
- Grease Lubricants (267)
- Lubricant Grease (258)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (257)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (248)
- High-Temperature Grease (94)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (77)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Biodegradable Grease (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.