Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Synthetic Food Grade Grease, 14 oz.
- Item # 21A571
- Mfr. Model # 87491
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.6mm
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C190 to 240
- Viscosity @ 100C18.6
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Packaging, Processing Industry, Water Treatment, Food Processing Equipment areas Including for Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat, Fish, Poultry Processors, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Use on Ovens, Dryers,
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1, Meets USDA 1998 H1 Guidelines and Complies with F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.