Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultipurpose Grease
- BaseOver Based Calcium Sulfate
- Size35 lb.
- Container TypePail
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-5 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point572 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.39mm
- Timken OK Load65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C220
- Viscosity @ 100C17
- ApplicationIndustrial, Mining Machinery, Transportation, Agricultural, Marine Applications, Construction, forestry Equipment, Paper Mills, Conveyors, Journal Bearings, Electric Motors, Pumps Can Benefit From Its Long Lasting Protection
- StandardsCategory Code H-2, Exceeds NLGI GC/LB (ASTM D-4950)
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, or Polymers of Urethane
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.