Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade150
- Viscosity Index228
- Temp. Range6 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point6 Degrees F
- Flash Point507 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C700 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationFor Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives Used in Food Processing Equipment
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable, ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL, NSF Category Code H1-H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeMade From Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.