Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Oil, 2 Cycle, 1 Qt., SAE 20
- Item # 4JPR1
- Mfr. Model # 85211
- UNSPSC # 15121501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item2-Cycle Oil
- Size1 qt.
- Container TypeBottle
- SAE Grade20
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Viscosity Index160
- Pour Point-34 Degrees C
- Flash Point185 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C63
- Viscosity @ 100C10.4
- ApplicationWater-Cooled Gasoline Engines for The Boating Industry, and In 2-Cycle Air-Cooled Engines for General Purpose Equipment and for Personal and Recreational Transportation, Such As Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Chain Saws, and Lawn and Garden Equipment
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.