Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dielectric Hydraulic Oil, ISO 22,5 Gal
- Item # 5JGG2
- Mfr. Model # 81094
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3468
- Shipping Weight 39.95 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- BasePetroleum Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade22
- Viscosity Index196
- Temp. Range-42 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-50 Degrees C
- Flash Point411 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C105 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationFor High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and all Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps
- StandardsExceeds the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (804)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (301)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (255)
- Hydraulic Oil Lubricants (255)
- Hydraulic Oils (255)
- Hydraulic Fluids (223)
- Biodegradable Oils (160)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Dielectric Lubricants (80)
- Hydraulic Biodegradable Oils (49)
- Pump Oils (42)
- Jack Oils (39)
- Hand Pump Oil Lubricants (16)
- Hand Pump Oils (16)
- Scissor Jack Oil Lubricants (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.