Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 5 gal, Bucket
- Item # 2VXK9
- Mfr. Model # 86874
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.5 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeNatural Vegetable Oil/Ester Based, Biodegradable, Chlorine-Free, NO Active Sulfur, NO Zinc, NO Phosphorus, NO Silicon, NO Heavy Metals and Nonstaining
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeBucket
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point446 Degrees F
- Viscosity44.4 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 9.3 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- ApplicationHeavy and Extra Heavy Duty Machining/Cutting Operations of Both Ferrous, Non-Ferrous Metals Alloys, Stainless and Hard Steels and Tool Steels
- FeaturesHigh Extreme Pressure Antiwear/Lubricity Properties, Non-Toxic, Provides Corrosion Protection, Non-Staining, Reduced Smoke and Mist, No VOCs
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), ISO 14000 Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (754)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (300)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (252)
- Machining Fluids (246)
- Cutting Oils (189)
- Biodegradable Oils (159)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (140)
- Cutting Lubricants (132)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Threading Oils (81)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (79)
- Synthetic Machining Lubricants (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.