Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 1 gal, Bottle
- Item # 2NMW9
- Mfr. Model # 86733
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3472
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item EP Mist Machining Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Natural Vegetable Oil/Ester Based, Biodegradable, Chlorine-Free, NO Active Sulfur, NO Zinc, NO Phosphorus, NO Silicon, NO Heavy Metals and Nonstaining
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Viscosity 31.3 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 7.3 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys, Mild Steel and Cast Iron in Milling, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Broaching, and Thread Cutting and Tapping, Bio-Mist(TM) EP Cutting Oil does not contain active sulfur, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, silicon, or heavy metals, and does not produce an abrasive odor and is non-staining. In addition, this oil is particularly useful for machining stainless and hard steel, such as Hast alloy and tool steels.
- Features Vegetable based, mist EP cutting oil which provides excellent performance where misting is needed in a wide variety of machining operations on non-ferrous metals, tough ferrous alloys as well as mild steel and cast iron. Anti-Wear and Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No VOC's,
- Standards Biodegradable, EVA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.