Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Cutting Oil, 55 Gal
- Item # 21A540
- Mfr. Model # 86876
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- Item Machinery Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- Viscosity Index 200
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -20 Degrees C
- Flash Point 230 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.90 at 60 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 44.4 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 9.3 cSt
- Application Provides Extreme Pressure (EP) Protection and Lubrication on the Metal Surface, Effective for Heavy and Extra Heavy Duty Machining and Cutting Operations of Both Ferrous, Non-Ferrous Metals Alloys, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass and Bronze. Non-Staining to Yellow Metals With Extra Load Carrying Properties and Multi-Metal Corrosion Protection. Including Stamping, Drawing, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Honing, Broaching, Thread Cutting and Tapping, Particularly Useful For Machining Stainless and Hard Steel, such as Hastalloy and Tool Steels
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EP gear lubes (API GL-3), Environmentally Non-Toxic, EPA, OSHA, Worker Acceptance is High with Biobased Products, ISO 14000 Compliant.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.