Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Penetrant Lube, Bio-Blast, 16 oz, Net 11 oz
- Item # 2VXN5
- Mfr. Model # 80352
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.99 lbs.
- ItemBiodegradable Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseNatural Ester Vegetable Oil
- ColorLight Golden
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 208 Degrees F
- Flash Point208 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength47,000V
- VOC ContentUnder 3%
- Specific Gravity0.87
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationNon-Ferrous/Ferrous Metals
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (808)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (301)
- Aerosol Lubricants (265)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (255)
- Biodegradable Oils (160)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Dielectric Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- Rust Penetrants (72)
- Aerosol Penetrants (70)
- Penetrant Aerosols (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.