Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biodegradable Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2VXN3
- Mfr. Model # 87002
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # 3065
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Biodegradable Lubricant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Natural Ester Vegetable Oil
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 280 Degrees F
- Flash Point 280 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 40,000V
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Incidental Food Contact In/Around Food Processing Equipment
- Standards Biodegradable, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased NSF-H1, H2, FG
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Net Weight 10 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (927)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (463)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (302)
- Aerosol Lubricants (301)
- Lubricant Aerosols (294)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (283)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (250)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (244)
- Food-Grade Oils (215)
- Biodegradable Oils (161)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (130)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (85)
- Dielectric Lubricants (83)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Nonflammable Lubricants (79)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Aerosol Penetrants (71)
- Penetrant Aerosols (71)
- Rust Penetrants (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.