Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bio-Food Grade EP Grease, 14 oz, NLGI 2
- Item # 2VXN2
- Mfr. Model # 87501
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # 3465
- Shipping Weight 0.99 lbs.
- ItemExtreme Pressure Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 285 Degrees F
- Flash Point536 Degrees F
- Dropping Point520 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.90
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing Equipment Used By Bakeries, Bottlers, Meat, Poultry Processors
- StandardsASTM D5864, (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL, NSF Reg. 140453, Catagory Code H1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.