Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bar/Chain Lube, Bio-Pro(TM), 1 Qt
- Item # 2NMX1
- Mfr. Model # 80611
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 2.17 lbs.
- ItemBar and Chain Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size1 qt.
- Container TypeJug
- SAE Grade15W-50
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Viscosity Index196
- Temp. Range-21 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point-21 Degrees C
- Flash Point536 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Four-Ball Wear0.4mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C106 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C18.6 cSt
- ApplicationFor Chain Saw Bars/Chains, Sprockets, General Manufacturing, Farm Equipment and Oilers
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable, ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (763)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (300)
- Biodegradable Oils (159)
- Chain Lubricants (135)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (104)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (50)
- Bar And Chain Oils (43)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
- Bar and Chain Oils (39)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (24)
- Chain Saw Lubricants (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.