Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bar/Chain Lube, Bio-Pro(TM), 1 Qt
- Item # 2NMX1
- Mfr. Model # 80611
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 2.17 lbs.
- Item Bar and Chain Oil
- Base Synthetic Oil
- Size 1 qt.
- Container Type Jug
- SAE Grade 15W-50
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 196
- Temp. Range -21 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Pour Point -21 Degrees C
- Flash Point 536 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 106 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 18.6 cSt
- Application For Chain Saw Bars/Chains, Sprockets, General Manufacturing, Farm Equipment and Oilers
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable, ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (921)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (303)
- Biodegradable Oils (162)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (49)
- Bar and Chain Oils (45)
- Bar And Chain Oils (42)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (23)
- Chain Saw Lubricants (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.