Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Tool Lubricant, ISO 32,1 Gal, H1
- Item # 5JGG5
- Mfr. Model # 87463
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3467
- Shipping Weight 8.35 lbs.
- ItemAir Tool Lubricant
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeJug
- BaseNatural Ester Vegetable Oil
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 230 Degrees F
- Flash Point446 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity0.87
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationRotary, Reciprocating Air Tools, Chipping Hammers, Impact Wrenches, Air Motors, Grinders, Reamers, Drills
- StandardsUltimate Biodegradable, ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL, USDA Food Grade H1
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (810)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (301)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (255)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Biodegradable Oils (160)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
- Air Tool Lubricants (55)
- Air Tool Oils (40)
- Pneumatic Tool Lubricants (28)
- Tool Oils (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.