Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Refractometer, Accuracy 5 Deg. F
- Item # 16D203
- Mfr. Model # 13940016
- UNSPSC # 41115313
- Catalog Page # 890
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Digital Refractometer
- Type Automatic Digital
- Range 250 deg to 500 deg F DOT3, 250 deg to 570 deg F DOT3 HT, 257 deg to 527 deg F DOT4, 302 deg to 527 deg F DOT4 Plus
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Accuracy 5.0 deg F
- Resolution 5.0 deg F
- Function Dot3 And Dot4 Brake Fluid
- Length 3.9
- Width 2.13
- Height 1.06
- Includes Neck Lanyard, Storage Case, (2) AAA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.